If you have read my post “The Story Behind Vois”, then you know what has driven me to this point. To the point of creating my own apparel brand that is focused on conscious, mindful and authentic apparel. While building the first collection, I wanted it to be fueled by passion and intention. I was looking for inspiration that would connect my audience with the things that matter most to them.
“The Clothes You Love, Inspired By the Causes You Love”™
I broke it down into a few things that I feel the strongest about; the things that stir the most passion in me, and things I wanted to share with my audience. These are the things that truly inspire my work and have inspired me to create great products.
(Photo by Denese Vicky, Thingvellir National Park, Iceland)
- The boundless beauty of the world we live in
- The feelings and emotions that move us within our environments
- The relaxation and natural therapy we get from spending time in nature
(Photo by Denese Vicky, Natural Bridge State Park, Kentucky, USA)
- The idea that one voice can make a difference in this world
- The idea that every voice matters
- The idea that your voice is heard by so many others
(Photo by Denese Vicky, Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon, Iceland)
- The experience of traveling and seeing the world around us, even if it’s only through photographs and art
- The experience of learning more about what is going on outside of our normal sphere of influence
- The experience of being part of a global movement
(Custom Hand Drawn Print, Coral Reef Collection, ©2019 Vois)
- Imagination for new and innovative things
- A tool for expressing the emotions and feelings we have
- The power of visual beauty and evoking emotional response through art
(Photo by Denese Vicky, Middle Fork River County Forest Preserve, Illinois)
- Organizations of like-minded people
- People sharing their motivation to make a positive difference in the world
- People bound together by their belief that they can learn to coexist more harmoniously with their environment
I want to share these inspirations with you. Through my work I hope that you also feel inspired. Maybe you will learn more about what inspires you. I would love for you to share those things with me as well.
Follow Vois on social media to see more images that inspire my work, share the experiences that inspire you, and be a part of our growing community.
Sign up for the newsletter on the homepage to be the first to know when the Coral Reef Collection is launched for pre-order.